The following are guidlines for mini-storage use. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow U-Haul Storage policies. (We are a U-Haul affiliate.) This written agreement is subject to change.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- Occupant shall own the lock used to secure the storage space.
- Owner may limit hours of operation, require verification of Occupant’s identity, and inspect vehicles that enter the premises.
- Living things
- Used tires
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Working in the unit. This includes working on: cars, motorcycles, hobbies, crafting, etc
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
The following may be allowed by written permission only:
- Garage sales, auctions, flea market sales or other public sales
- Use of electrical appliances or equipment in the leased space or on the premises
- Items valued over $5,000
- Assign or sublease of any portion of the space
- Alter the premises including painting, cutting or drilling
- Other uses as approved by the management of the facility